Is your organization committed to corporate social responsibility? If so, invest in eco-friendly office supplies. Outfit your green office with a large selection of eco-friendly office supplies such as personalized notebooks, personalized lanyards, custom printed coasters, custom notebooks, business card holders and more.
Following are the top 10 best eco-friendly products for green offices:
- Lanyards: If employees are required to wear badges at the office, choose an eco-friendly lanyard. Recycled lanyards are made in the USA from 100% post-consumer PET materials and may feature your logo in full color.
- Name badges: Whether they are worn in the workplace, in the field or at tradeshows, eco-friendly name badges show your company’s commitment to the environment. Made in the USA, choose name badges made from recycled wood or recyclable aluminum.
- Business Cards: Stand out from the crowd with unique, plantable business cards that will show off your green side. Seed paper business cards are made from 100%-recycled material and embedded with a hardy mixture of wildflower seeds. Just plant the entire card, water and enjoy your wildflowers. These business cards are 100% biodegradable.
- Business Card Holders: Custom business card holders are essential for sales team members who are in the field. Eco-friendly business card holders are made from sustainable bamboo, recycled circuit board or 100% recycled ecoboard.
- Phone Stands: Branded eco-friendly desktop phone stands are a great employee gift or recognition item. Choose a phone stand made from recycled material or one made from sustainable bamboo. Phone stands can also be given to customers to keep your brand top of mind.
- Notebooks and Sticky Notes: Keep your organization’s name visible with custom recycled notebooks, notepads and sticky notes. Valued personalized notebooks are key to eco-friendly meetings on and off-site.
- Pens: Employees and visitors appreciate pens. There are many varieties of eco-friendly pens including ones made from bamboo, recycled cardboard, recycled plastic and more. If your business is a U.S. manufacturer, choose pens that are also made in the U.S.
- Padfolios: Personalized padfolios are important for employees making presentations. Real attention getters, padfolios made from apple peels are 100% sustainable and include a 50 page notepad with "Tree Free" paper made from apple peels and residuals. Road warrior employees will appreciate a portfolio with a built-in powerbank.
- Desktop items: Branded items such as perpetual calendars, pen holders and desktop organizers are a wonderful way to recognize employees.
- Reusable lunch containers: Encourage your employees to reduce waste with waste-free lunch containers.
Find more ideas in the Green Office section at ecopromotionsonline.com.